Arbitration is a popular method of dispute resolution and is confidential as well as a cost effective method of dispute resolution. Arbitration is increasingly used for the resolution of a wide range of disputes including: complex construction and engineering disputes, property disputes, commercial and business disputes.
Chambers has significant knowledge and expertise in arbitration. Chambers specialises in the resolution of a wide range of disputes by arbitration.
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Commercial and business disputes
- Property disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional liability
Members of Chambers provide first class legal advice, expertise and advocacy in arbitration including:
- Setting out the overall strategy to be adopted in arbitration
- Clear and concise legal advice on the merits of the dispute
- Notice of arbitration
- Analysis of the evidence
- Advising on the evidence
- Drafting statements of case
- Attendance and advocacy at the arbitration hearing
- Presenting written and oral arguments
- Advising on the enforcement of an Arbitrator’s Award
- Challenging an Arbitrator’s Award (Appeal)
- Applications to the High Court in support of the arbitration process (if necessary)
- Representation in the High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court in connection with challenging an arbitrator’s award.
For a copy of our New Temple Chambers brochure, please click here
To obtain further information on how Chambers can assist you or your organisation, please contact the Head of Chambers on email@example.com or ring Chambers on 0207 8876098.