New Temple Chambers specialises in all aspects of commercial litigation and members of chambers have significant expertise in commercial litigation.
Members of Chambers provide first class legal advice, expertise and advocacy to Claimants and Defendants in all Courts in England and Wales including the County Court, High Court (Queen’s Bench Division and the Chancery Division), the Technology and Construction Court, Commercial Court, the Business and Property Courts, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court and before specialist tribunals.
Members of chambers advise and act in the following practice areas:
- Commercial disputes
- Company law
- Joint venture
- Supply of goods and services
- Professional negligence
- Arbitration (Applications in the High Court)
- International commercial law
- Representation in the County Court
- Representation in the High Court (including Chancery Division, Queen’s Bench Division, the Commercial Court and the Technology and Construction Court)
- Representation in the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
For a copy of our New Temple Chambers brochure, please click here
To obtain further information on how Chambers can assist you or your organisation, please contact the Head of Chambers on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Chambers on 0207 887 6098.