Barristers at New Temple Chambers provide comprehensive legal advice and robust representation in Professional Negligence cases.
For a copy of our New Temple Chambers brochure, please click here
Members of chambers advise both claimants and defendants, on all aspects of professional negligence matters, including the strategy to be adopted, liability, limitation, quantum and evidence. Members of chambers have advised on Professional Negligence cases in relation to the liability of construction professionals and organisations working in the construction industry and solicitors negligence.
Services provided include:
– Legal advice
– Advice on legal strategy to be adopted
– Advice on Pre-Action Conduct
– Advice on Settlement, Part 36 offers and ADR
– Drafting statements of case
– Drafting witness statements
– Advice on instructing an expert witness
– Applications for interim remedies
– Application for summary judgment and strike out
– Representation at the case management conference
– Representation at the Pre-trial review
– Representation at the County Court
– Representation at the High Court (including the Technology and Construction Court, Chancery Division, Queen’s Bench Division and the Commercial Court)
– Representation at the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
– Representation at Arbitration proceedings
To obtain further information on how Barristers at New Temple Chambers can assist you or your organisation, please contact the Head of Chambers on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Chambers on 0207 8876098.